Taxants Inc. is a platform to connect taxpayers to the accountants. We are a startup made up of young professionals and students from different backgrounds (Accounting, Marketing, and Real Estate) with a common goal of launching a successful product by January 2019.
We're looking for a Web App Developer to join our remote team.
If you are a creative problem solver who wants to help turn our mission into a reality, you are at the right place!
You understand and have experience with cloud platforms such as Digital Ocean or AWS.
What we’re looking For In You:
React & Native (It's a plus, for Web and Mobile application).
Job Types: Part-time, Volunteer
If this job interests you then please email us your resume at [email protected]
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
As a Student Brand Ambassador, you will:
• Create brand awareness using our in-person survey techniques
• Use your existing connections and your networking skills to build and strengthen Taxants Inc’s partnerships with clubs and other organizations on your campus.
• Survey students to get valuable feedback on our product and communicate it to our team of developers
• Leverage your social media networks to get students engaged with our brand and our expertise.
• Grow our followers for all of the social media platforms
• Connected. You’re an involved member of the campus community and you consistently look for opportunities to expand your network even further.
• Enthusiastic. You get so excited about helping students achieve their goals that others naturally buy into what you’re saying. You can captivate any audience with your excitement and your expertise, making you a great presenter.
• Resilient. You’re a competitor with grit who will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Nothing will stop you from meeting your goals.
• Resourceful. You’re quick, you’re clever, and you’re solution-oriented. You can take information and run with it - you don’t rely on a lot of direction.
• Self-Motivated. You’re comfortable working independently and can motivate yourself to accomplish anything. You’re great at managing your time and are committed to completing your tasks.
• A Social Influencer. You love using social media and you believe that it’s a great way to engage students with information they need. You’re excited to use social media to interact with your peers about their educational goals in an authentic way.
You are also:
• A current sophomore, junior, or senior on campus, able to commit to at least 3 months
• Tech-savvy and excited to stay engaged in a remote workforce.
With a flexible 5 hour per week schedule, you’ll be able to balance being a successful SBA and an involved college student.
If this interests you, we would love to hear from you! Send a copy of your resume to [email protected]